Yoga TTC in Nature
Yoga TTC in Nautre
3 months course
with Mochita Har-lev
Located in a magical forest, our Teacher Training Course emphasizes on the personal growth and spiritual development. For three months we will dive deep in to our practice and learn the core essence of ancient Indian wisdom as we prepare ourselves on all level to become Yoga teachers.
The course is designed for a small group of participants (8-16 participants). The monsoon weather at this time of year and the surrounding will make this Course a unique and intense experience.
Pricing and Booking
Price $ 2550 per month for a comfortable room alone
There are simple, comfortable and very comfortable guest0houses available, which can be used as privet or shared rooms. Please note that the number of rooms in the farm is limited. Only some of rooms will be reserved as privet rooms, the others will be shared by 2 people. If you wish to have a private room make sure to book in advance.
The price includes accommodation, food, traveling to town and back once a week, art materials and Patanjali Yoga Sutra text book.
The Course Includes
- Guided and Silent Meditation
- Yoga practice: Asana (body postures), Pranayam (controlled breathing exercises), Bundhas (body lucks) Mudras (body and hand gestures) and Yoga-Nidra (relaxation)
- Introduction to Kriyas – purification exercises
- Lectures on Indian philosophy and Yogic life
- Study of Patanjali Yoga Surta and other classical Yoga texts
- Yoga anatomy and physiology classes (given by guest anatomy expert)
- Teaching methodology and practicum
- Meditative Art theory and practice
- Additional guest workshop on a complement subject (e.g. traditional medicine / tai chi)
- Meditative Walks in nature
- Talks on influencing spiritual teachers, Saint and Sages
- Individual practice
- Karma Yoga
- Weekly Satsanags with Nevil Moncher (Nevil is an inspiring personal that was a renounced Hari-Krishna monk for 20 years and created Karuna-Farm to be a living Temple).
- End of course celebration
All participants that will successfully complete the course will receive an authorized TTC 200 certificate. The course is recognized worldwide as it is officially approve by the International Yoga Alliance organization.
Basic Course Schedule
Monday – Friday: Regular weekly program
Morning and evening guided Meditation and Yoga practice, morning theoretical lecture, afternoon individual study time and inner work
Saturday: Town day
Morning and evening individual practice, going to Kodiakanal town for ½ day. As the Farm is secluded in nature, this is the time for students to do their weekly shopping and attend to their communication needs (phone, internet etc.)
Sunday: Fun day
Morning and evening Individual practice, meditative art theory and practice, one-one one with Shir and afternoon Satsang – an inspiring talk with Nevil